5/17/16

Looking for critique partners to improve your writing?

I need your help. Yes, YOUR help. If you have the time and interest to be my critique partner and want a critique partner yourself too, keep reading!

My novel Poisoned Fire is a fantasy multiple point of view story that follows different people in the kingdom of Norwood while they fight for survival as a powerful goddess plays around with their lives. Some of the most important characters are
  • Corran, the king of Norwood,
  • princess ItaĆ½e, the king's niece,
  • Fylkir, a confused soldier,
  • Leithen, the smith's apprentice who happens to be in love with the princess,
  • Commander Hav, a honest but brutal man with high aspirations hoping to be part of the royal family,
  • Emery, a young Aruel who has been hunted by the king's soldiers for all of her life,
  • Ayess, Emery's best friend who can't stop getting into trouble, and
  • Kanryen, a sad orphan with a tragic backstory and healing abilities.

Together with a group of Aruels – a people hated for their abilities to manipulate nature – Emery and her new friends try to save the kingdom and show the king that they deserve better treatment.

Poisoned Fire is a fantasy novel written in three parts, of which I have already written half of part one. I'm however struggling with productivity and this whole process feels really slow. And that's why I need YOU to be my critique partner. If you think that this book sounds interesting and also have a story of your own (YA or NA fantasy or science fiction) that needs feedback, please contact me!

Instagram: an_empire_of_notebooks
Wattpad: demurendling

If you have any more questions about my story or anyhting that has to do with writing, please ask! :)


Love, Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment