11/7/15

NaNoWriMo Days 6-7: Nanowrimo tag

Hi! Because I didn't write a nanowrimo update yesterday, I thought I'd do something more special today. I decided to do the nanowrimo tag, which can be found on youtube. I'll do it here on the blog, because I don't have a youtube channel :D

Alright, let's begin.

1. How many times have you done nanowrimo?
Two times. Last year was a failure,  but 2015 will be a success.

2. How did you find out about nanowrimo?
I searched for writing tips online... And then it just happened.

3. What was the name of the first novel you attempted Nano with?
Wild Azure. It really sucked xD

4. Give us a 1 sentence summary of what you're writing this year.
It's a war between Earth spirits and humans, that can either end in eternal chaos, or eternal peace between all of the beings.

5. What's the best writing advice you've ever been given?
Write. Don't care about the typos, don't care if it sounds stupid. Just write, because it's the editing that makes that pointless pile of words into a book. Just write and don't care.

6. Did you ever take a year off from NaNo? Why?
Nope :D

7. What's your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write?
I get inspiration from movies, tv shows and books. Good stories make more stories.

8. Read us the first sentence of one of your novels.
I can't, because I don't have my laptop with me right now :(

9. Why do you love writing?
Because whenever I write, I can create anything I want. I set the rules, and I follow them. I can make fake people and fake worlds become real, with only some words. It's like magic.

I hope you enjoyed this!
Post your own nanowrimo tags below, and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just saw (I can't remember her name sorry) the original tag and loved to read your version!! Looking forward to your next post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it :3 I'm writing on the next nanowrimo post right now :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/08/2015

    I so gonna do this too

    ReplyDelete