6/6/16

New website

Hello!

I had a website in 2014-2015 but deleted it last summer because I felt like I wanted to change my pen name to something cooler. But I never made a new one when I decided to use E. M. Redshaw as my author name, and last night I decided to change that. So I stayed up extremely late with our horrible internet connection and made this.

I'm pretty proud of it, so you should definitely check it out and tell me what's good and what I should improve. I know I'm not super active on the blog, but I'll try to keep the website up to date and at least remember to change my age in my bio when I turn eighteen xD

The website is just for people who are interested in me and my work and want a small peek into my personality and writing style. But the blog will be the place where I share my deep thoughts and feelings about random things, with no boundaries or stuff like that. So don't worry, the website won't affect the contents here at all.

Don't forget to go to wattpad and read  the new part three of Poisoned Fire and check out my new website :)

Happy reading and writing!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment