3/2/17

Tumblr

I've never understood Tumblr. Everybody loves Tumblr, and it's the place where fangirls and fanboys stay up every night when they should be studying. I've tried many times, but I've never got the appeal. There's just enough social media in my life already. I can't have Tumblr too.

Well, surprise.

I have Tumblr.

Nuff said. Here's the link: My book inspiration or something like that.

But if you know me, you know that this Tumblr-thing won't last long. I mean, have you seen how often I update this blog? Like seriously. I suck at the internet.

Also, I don't even know how to use Tumblr. I hope face palm is still a thing because:



Anyway... I hope no one actually looks at my tumblr because it's actually empty and a waste of your time. But have a nice day nevertheless!

/Em

PS: Don't you just hate it when you eat orange and it gets stuck between your teeth? I can't get it out and it feels so weird! Now I can't focus on anything because all I can think about is a piece of orange between my teeth! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment