11/12/15

NaNoWriMo day 12: the importance of me-time

 Total word count: 16968 words

Hi!

I spent most of the day doing school work, and when it was time to write, I was just too exhausted. So instead of writing, I ended up taking a walk and a hot shower.

And I have no regrets.



Obviously, I found the time to write later in the evening, which I'm really happy for. But if I wouldn't have written anything today, I still would have been happy. Because today I spent some time on myself.

Writing a book is not only what happens on the page. In fact, most of the process is inside the mind. And what affects the mind? The body. You have to take care of both body and mind to write a book, or it won't be good.

So don't worry if you're feeling a little lazy and want to take a day off. Everyone needs me-time.

Sleep well!
HAPPY DREAMS and HAPPY WRITING lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment