11/5/15

NaNoWriMo Day 5: 2 000 words in one day

Hi!
Yes, I wrote 2562 words today. It's been a tough beginning for me, but I feel like I'm finally starting to get into the flow. Nanowrimo is just such an amazing experience, and now I'm so happy that I made the decision to participate. This novel is so important to me, and now I've began to understand how strongly I feel for this project.

A story isn't only a bunch of words put into a nice order. Every story is a piece of the storyteller's heart and soul. It's like a baby. And what do you do to babies? You love and care for them. And that's what you should do to your story.
Love your story, or nobody else will.

Happy writing! Don't get discouraged. You can do this :)
Sincerely,
a happy and excited writer.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/06/2015

    It's good to be excited for your own story :)

    ReplyDelete