11/9/15

NaNoWriMo Day 9: 10 000!

I just hit 10 000 words! Ten thousand was actually my goal for the weekend, but I ended up not having so much time to write, so I had to write some extra today.


Today I wrote myself so deep into the world that I hardly noticed time passing, and trust me, that is one of the best things that can happen to you as a writer. When you write, you create something from scratch, something only you can create. The easy part is figuring out the story yourself, but when it comes to telling it in the right way, it gets hard.

I love this quote by Ann Patchett, and that is exactly what I want. They say that a reader lives a thousand lives, and so do writers.

This was a short post, but I think it's good to keep these short so you'll have more time to write than read my blog :D

Happy writing!!
<3: Emilia

1 comment:

  1. justawriter11/11/2015

    I love the quote! It really goes for reading too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete