11/20/15

NaNoWriMo Days 13-20: STRESS!

So... I haven't blogged in a week...

I've been really busy with school so the only free time I've had has been spent on my novel. So that's my excuse this time xD

Anyways, I just wanted to update you on my writing process. Right now I have written 38K words, which means I'm still a bit behind. But I hope that today and on Sunday (because tomorrow we'll part party) I'll be able to catch up a bit :)

Otherwise life is going a little better. I'm having stress "attacks", I get terrible headaches out of nowhere and my tummy hurts after eating or basically doing anything. I can't really focus on anything which makes life, school and writing painful. If it doesn't stop soon I think I'll have to go to the doctor, which I don't have time to do <--- This sentence explains everything -.-

My mom says that I'm too hard on myself, and maybe it's true. But I have so many things to do and so little time. And I don't just want to do homework all day, I want to have time to write and go outside. But the time just isn't enough. I come home too late every day and if I wan't do do something to stay happy and sane, like draw or read something else than homework, I have to stay up which ends in me not waking up in the morning.

But soon it will be Christmas, and all of this will be over. (For two weeks, and after that it all starts over and I have to adapt to my sucky life again. Sigh).

I wish you have a lot less to stress about and find the time to do the things you truly love <3
Happy writing!
Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment