11/12/15

NaNoWriMo Days 10-11

(I will be posting this on 12th of November, because I don't have time to do it now. Try not to be too confused).

Hello world!
Today is the eleventh day of Nanowrimo, and I finally feel like I'm actually getting somewhere with this :D
I'm still behind though. Right now I'm at 15 452 words, and you're supposed to have written over 18 000 words already. But I'm getting there!
Tell me how your story is going? What has been the most enjoyable scene to write? What is your current word count?
You know I love to hear from you! I've been receiving some wonderful messages on my email and instagram lately, and I want to thank all of you for being so active and amazing!
I really appreciate the support, it makes me really look forward to bringing you this book of mine. Ohh, I hope you will love it as much as I do!

Have a great day full of writing and reading, because those are two of the best things in the whole world!! :)

Love, Emilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment