11/8/15

NaNoWriMo Day 8: The Writer Life Tag

I can't believe it's already the second week of nanowrimo! Tell me in the comments below how many words you have written so far! My word count right now is 7 738. I still have a lot to write today.... But here's the Writer Life tag:

Write fuel: what do you eat or drink while writing?
- I don't usually eat while writing, but if I do, it's most likely fruit or something. On the other hand, it's nearly impossible for me to write without a water bottle. gotta stay hydrated.

Write sounds: what do you listen to while writing?
- Before writing, I listen to a playlist with songs that remind me of my characters to get me in the mood. But I can't write while listening to lyrics though, so when I actually write I listen to instrumentals that suit the mood and theme of the story. I can't imagine wriitng without music, it's such a big source of inspiration. Music rocks.

Write vice: biggest distraction.
- School, friends and family. Got to stay in touch with the real world, haha.

Write horror: what's the worst thing that's ever happened to you while writing?
- I have no idea actually :D

Write joy: what's the best thing that's ever happened while writing and how do you celebrate small victories?
- The best thing that can happen while I'm writing is that I'm so inspired that I don't even notice time passing. I celebrate small victories by dancing around in my room and telling all my friends, who honestly don't care how many words I write xD

Write crew: who do you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?
-  I sometimes talk to my family, but I prefer bbeing all alone and isolated.

Write secret: what's you writing secret to success or biggest writing flaw.
- Hmm.. Biggest writing flaw is that I'm a huge procrastinator. This blog was born because of my constant need to procrastinate :)

Write inspiration; what makes you productive?
- Music, movies and books. Oh, and real life of course. I've noticed that I get the most inspiration whe I'm sad, so getting my heart broken also helps a lot. *sobs*

Write peeve: what's one thing writers do or you do that's annoying?
-  I'm contantly referring to my book when I talk to my family, and it's really getting on their nerves xD

Write words: share something you've written.
- "In the end, aren't we all fairies without wings?" <-- My favorite sentence from my book!!


Hope you liked it! See you again tomorrow! Also, tell me what you would like to read about next :)
Happy writing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment