11/4/15

NaNoWriMo Days 1-4: A Crazy Beginning

Nanowrimo is a journey. And it's a journey I want to finish.

This year's nanowrimo has just begun, and already it feels like the time passes by faster than I can write. I'm already 3000 words behind in my word count, and I'm writing this post just to procrastinate. Ugh I should really go and write now...

It's just that it's harder for me this time, because I'm continuing a project that has been in progress for many months now, instead of beginning a new one. And everyone knows the feeling you have when you start something new; everything feels amazing and easy, and the story has no issues. yet. But when you've written more than 30K words of a single project, you're just kind of.. bored.

It's tough to write 1667 words every day, especially when you're tired of your own book idea and exhausted because of school. It's hard, and there's nothing wrong with admitting that to yourself. But you should never give up. You can write fifty thousand words this month, and so can I. We have an amazing community, and together we can do this.

Let's make this the best November and NaNoWriMo this far! :)

Happy writing!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I love your inspirational quotes on instagram!!

    ReplyDelete